Various generic FPGA development boards.
An Alpha version of a CrypTech HSM, currently in early design
There is no real tamper wrapping and no tamper sensors. The tamper switch is used to simulate tamper detection to test the system's tamper reaction(s).
For the ARM, we think we want
- No or minimal magic blobs because it's inside the security boundary
- Support for booting, flash file system, and USB
- Do not need memory protection or allocation, threads, video or sound or ...
- Some speed, but the crypto is done in the FPGA
- All components must be free of any GPL-like virus or restrictions