Interesting research and people
Advisory board, reviewers etc.
- http://safecurves.cr.yp.to/. Including Curve3617.
- http://www.nsa.gov/ia/_files/nist-routines.pdf. Details for implementing NIST curves.
- http://blog.cr.yp.to/20140323-ecdsa.html djb on How to design an elliptic-curve signature system
Side channel attacks
- http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~sps32/, Dr Sergei Skorobogatov
- BSI - Minimum Requirements for Evaluating Side-Channel Attack Resistance of Elliptic Curve Implementations
- Remote timing attacks are practical, D. Boneh and D. Brumley.
- Common Critiera Security Target for the AEP Keyper
- Cryptographic hardware: how to make it cool, fast and unbreakable, Junfeng Fan, KU Leuven
- REC FPGA Seminar IAP 1998, Bunnie Huang
- the formal verification of realistic compilers usable for critical embedded software